Hello, my name's dominations, I will soon be 21 years old. I first encountered Alichino when I read an article on the japanese manga some time ago. I like the art, but I think the story needs to be better. I don't have a favorite character per say, but I really like Hyura when he's with lil' Tsugiri in the beginning ^_^ <3 . As for my favourite image, I'm still trying to pick one ! I don't have a preference in terms of black and white or colour images. As for a quote I like, all I can remember, from what I read in French is: ''Young lady, the truth is that you are afraid to be alone. No one completely sacrifices themselves for someone else's well-being. Deep down, we do everything for ourselves, no matter how generous we may be.''
On a completely different topic, I've been wondering if anyone had reliable sources on the last tome of the manga.
My I'm new/introductory post
1. Name / Age: Rachael / 17
2. When you became interested in Alichino, and how you found it: I became interested in Alichino when my sister bought the first volume
3. Your favourite character, and why/how you relate to them: I dont really have a favorite character I like them all
4. Your favourite image from Alichino, colour or black and white: I like the colour
5. And, if you have any, favourite quotes from it: theres a lot of quotes i like but I dont want to take up alot of space
1. Name / Age: Mirai/17 Yup!
2. When you became interested in Alichino, and how you found it: I became intrested when I saw an advertising of it in anime insider, I think. I thought the art work was pretty, and I couldn't wait until the first vol. came out ^-^ Oh, I became interested in it at the begining of last year.
3. Your favourite character, and why/how you relate to them: I'll have to say ENJU!! He's so gentle and nice ^-^ I also love his hair ^-^ I also like Yura, too. yeah Yea YEAH!!!
4. Your favourite image from Alichino, colour or black and white: Umm, I don't know. I mostly like the black and white images.
5. And, if you have any, favourite quotes from it: Oh, so many I like ^-^ I like a lot of what Myobi says....yeah.